Monday, December 20, 2010

Now by no means am I saying that this is the best part of the trip, but this is my love. I come here to renew myself. I come here to get closer to my Heavenly Father. This is where I put everthing into perspective. The water, waves and all the beauty touch my heart. When I look at the wonderful things around me I can never figure out why some people don't believe in God. I see him in these things, I feel him. I can even say when I am standing on the shore line he speaks to me. In that still small voice he lets me know that I am his daughter. I am so thankful that I can have these moments of quiet. I am so blessed that I have the life I have, the family I have. Everyday I thank him, I know that if it wasn't for his help I would not have been where I am. I love my family and all the joys that they bring to me. Here in front of the sunset I see how lucky I am, I go home with renewed spirit to do the things that I need to be doing.

No comments: